Dis you know that self-care can also mean setting boundaries for yourself. Here are 7 boundaries to help with self-care.
- Physical boundaries- protect your personal space and your body.
- Sexual boundaries- protect your comfort level with sexual touch and activity.
- Mental boundaries- protect your thoughts, values and opinions.
- Emotional boundaries- protect you by allowing you to have a whole range of human thoughts and emotions.
- Material boundaries- protect access to your money, your car, your home, your clothes, your books, and any other important possessions.
- Time boundaries- protect how you spend your days and who you give your time too.
- Spiritual boundaries- protect your right to believe in what you do or do not believe in.